The BDS Membership connects you with others in the Visual Merchandising community, and related disciplines, for the exchange of opinions, ideas, suppliers and techniques.
Our quarterly e-newsletter provides a regular forum for members within which they are also entitled to free advertising.
In addition to representing and promoting the professional standards of the visual merchandising industry to the wider business community, the BDS also provides:-
- Recognition of professional excellence, both personal and corporate, through membership, the awarding of personal affixes and Centre of Excellence status to educational establishments.
- A communication hub between outside organisations and the Visual Merchandising industry.
- A database of practitioners, enabling members to tender for project enquiries from commerce, education and industry that are channelled through the BDS.
- A distance Learning Certificate in Display & Visual Merchandising
- Company ‘in-house’ VM training
- An approved register of suppliers
How to join The British Display Society
To find out more about membership options visit the membership categories page. Once you have chosen your membership category, simply fill out the online form and make payment via PayPal’s secure servers using your credit or debit card (no PayPal account required).
Are you already a member?
If you are already enjoying the benefits of being a member, log in to our members’ only area for the latest exclusive news, advice, discounts and offers.