BDS Corporate Membership
The BDS Membership connects you with others in the Visual Merchandising community, and related disciplines, for the exchange of opinions, ideas, suppliers and techniques. Our quarterly e-newsletter provides a regular forum for members within which they are also entitled to free advertising. In addition to representing and promoting the professional standards of the visual merchandising industry to the wider business community, the BDS also provides:-
- Recognition of professional excellence, both personal and corporate, through membership, the awarding of personal affixes and Centre of Excellence status to educational establishments.
- A communication hub between outside organisations and the Visual Merchandising industry.
- A database of practitioners, enabling members to tender for project enquiries from commerce, education and industry that are channelled through the BDS.
- A distance Learning Certificate in Display & Visual Merchandising
- Company ‘in-house’ VM training
- An approved register of suppliers
The BDS encourages companies to consider application for Corporate Membership.
- The endorsement of the British Display Society to increase your company’s credibility
- Association with our work in education, centres of excellence and our prestigious history
- Use of the BDS logo on your stationery and publicity materials
- Listing on the BDS website with a link to your website
- Opportunity for contact with other Corporate Members and the ability to network
- The right to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity of applying to join the BDS Council
- Opportunity to contribute with editorial or free advertising within our VM Spotlight magazine
- Opportunity for your directors and staff to apply for Individual Membership which awards personal affixes
- Opportunity to advertise on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram pages
- Cost is £150 for first year, £200 subsequent years