Benefits of Joining
The BDS Approval Scheme provides members with numerous benefits, from accreditation, to business support and networking. Members gain access to others within the scheme to allow collaboration with other professionals to help improve your business.
- The BDS Approval Insurance broker is available for all works related to insurance issues such as public liability, exhibition stands and other one off related projects.
- The BDS Approval Chartered Accountant broker is available for all new business issues including setting up new companies or self-employment, tax and employing personnel on a full or part time basis. VAT and how to register, benefits to register.
- The BDS Approval IT specialist is available for setting up websites for the VM provider, images and being able to promote in social media.
- Advertise your business in the BDS newsletter, contribute to the LinkedIn group, BDS Facebook and now use Twitter to promote and discuss all things VM.
BDS Approval Scheme members networking plus being able to contribute to the CBI ( Confederation of British Industry) connection with the BDS. The BDS has regular networking with the CBI throughout the year; this not only helps the Society’s profile but members of the BDS Executive Council can voice the opinions of our BDS Approval Scheme members. Such concerns as employment/ being self-employed in the VM workplace and all questions relating to SME businesses. There are many more aspects to our CBI membership, so join and take part in your industry and have a wider and stronger voice!
- All members are eligible to become BDS Executive Council members and can apply at anytime via the BDS Secretariat.
Please note that BDS approval scheme broker services are all chargeable.